Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Meet Benjamin, graduate and future community supporter

Meet Benjamin. He is one of our recent secondary school graduates with a concentration in Mathemathics, Physics, Chemistry. He would like to become an engineer after school.




Below is an interview with Benjamin from two years ago, when he was in S5. He has since graduated from S6 and is looking forward to a bright future.

Please say your name and year in school.
My name is UWINEZA Benjamin, I am in senior five at EFOTEK Kanombe.

Tell about your family.
Thanks to Global Capacity, we live well in our family, we don’t any problem.

What do you want to do for a job after school?
I want to work in what I am doing in school, Civil Engineering and Electronics.

What difference has school made in your life?
School has changed my way of thinking.

What has been your most favorite moment of the current school year?
I am thankful for Global Capacity’s support. Before I had no enough money for school fees.

How do you want to create improvement in your community?
With my life experience, I will help my community, helping kids with education support.



To honor Benjamin and our other graduates for their hard work, we are planning a graduation ceremony and party! This special occasion will take place the afternoon of Thursday, April 18. We expect close to 100 people in attendance including: our graduates and their families, our students, and the village leaders.
We need your help in writing a note of congratulations or encouragement to Benjamin or our other graduates.  If you would like to write a special note to them for their graduation day, click HERE.

1 comment:

way2 college said...

I'm happy to find numerous useful info here in the post. I would really like to come back again right here for likewise good articles or blog posts. Thanks for sharing...
Study Abroad in USA
Study Masters in USA